ISO 27001:2013 Best Practice Programme
A complete 5-days training programme starting with the introduction of ISO 27001:2013, implementation techniques for Information Security Management System (ISMS) and schedule regular maintenance internal audits on your own system. This is a complete training series that will take you from zero-knowledge about ISO 27001 to maintaining your system like a professisonal.
Our tutors will walk you through your personal journey of ISO 27001 and facilitate the development of your very own ISO 27001 Information Security Management system according to the best practices of the industry. Benchmark your understanding against our expert tutors vast experience.
It's time to learn, what it takes to be the best.
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for organizations that are new to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and looking for a tailored route to certification.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
You will be able to explain:
- What is information security management (ISM)
- Why ISM is important to an organization
- The benefits of ISM
- The background of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002
- The key concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify and interpret key concepts and clause requirements
- Apply the requirements of an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS
- Create an implementation plan for an ISMS against the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an ISMS against the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Validate an ISMS against the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.