General Transition Training to ISO 9001:2015
This course will help you find out what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard. You will discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Grasp the latest concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008. By attending the course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed.
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
Who should attend?
Anyone with ISO 9001 responsibility, including:
- Operations managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 9001:2015 differs from its 2008 version
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
This course will help you:
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current QMS
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Identify areas that need to change in your current QMS
- Inform others about the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)