Understanding the new requirements of ISO 9001:2015
This course will help you find out what you need to know about transitioning to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard. You will discover more about the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these will affect your organization so you can start putting transition arrangements in place.
Grasp the latest concepts and requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008. By attending the course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you are fully informed.
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Appreciate the significance of a risk-based approach
- Learn what needs to be revised in your current QM
How will I benefit?
- Identify the benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Explain the key terms, definitions and requirements of the standard
- Grasp the significance of organizational context, leadership and adopting a risk-based approach
- Appreciate the importance of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle in process planning, improvement and performance monitor
- Evaluate how to apply the concepts and principles of ISO 9001:2015 to existing processes within your organization
- Attract and retain customers through a better understanding of their current and future needs.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)