ISO 9001:2015 Strategic Approach to Risk-based Thinking
ISO 9001 is the most widely adopted standard in the world, which forms the foundation for a system of processes required to achieve customer satisfaction.
ISO 9001:2015 introduces the new concept of context of the organization. This requires your organization to determine the issues and requirements that can impact on the planning of your Quality Management System (QMS). The implementation of your QMS should be a strategic decision influenced by the context of your organization.
The standard also requires your organization to consider:
- alignment of the QMS with the strategic direction of your organization
- determining the processes needed to achieve your intended outcomes
- addressing risks and opportunities arising from the context of your organization
This training course will provide you with knowledge and understanding, as well as practical application, of these concepts so you can plan a QMS that meets the intended outcomes within the appropriate context of your organization.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers, executives and quality professionals who need a practical understanding of the context of the organization and risk-based thinking.
It is particularly relevant to anyone involved in developing, auditing or maintaining the quality management system.
It’s recommended that delegates have knowledge of the ISO 9001 standard prior to attending this training.
What will I learn?
You’ll learn the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the organizational context in the planning and implementation of your QMS
- apply risk-based thinking in the QMS
- use a structured method to develop an effective QMS relevant to your organization’s context
How will I benefit?
You’ll be able to:
- understand your organizational context, risk-based thinking and process approach concepts necessary for establishing QMS relevant to your organization’s strategy
- use management tools and techniques to develop the system in a structured way
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.