ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s quality management system (QMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 9001:2015.
How will I learn?
Through an interactive tutor-led session involving group discussion and short activities.
How will I benefit?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.