ISO 9001:2015 Implementing Changes
Are you involved in transitioning a quality management system (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015? If so, this training is for you as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 9001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. Not only will you learn how ISO 9001:2015 is different to ISO 9001:2008, but you’ll also discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 transition.
How will I learn?
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
How will I benefit?
- Use gap analysis tools and templates to evaluate your current system
- Apply the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Implement the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Identify new requirements for documented information
- Develop an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.