ISO 9001:2015 Best Practice Programme
A complete 5-days training programme starting with the introduction to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, implementation to the high-level structure and system maintenance of internal audits on your own system.
This is a complete training series that will take you from zero-knowledge about ISO 9001 to maintaining your system like a professisonal.
Our tutors will walk you through your personal journey of ISO 9001 and facilitate the development of your very own ISO 9001 Quality Management system according to the best practices of the industry. Benchmark your understanding against our expert tutors vast experience.
It's time to learn, what it takes to be the best.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for senior management and project implementation teams.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Explain key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Assess a QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the ISO 9001:2015 transition process.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify and interpret key concepts and clause requirements
- Apply new and revised requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to an ISO 9001:2008 certified QMS
- Create an implementation plan for a QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Validate a QMS against the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.