ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Auditor Transition Training Course (IRCA)
Are you an ISO 9001:2008 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, but you’ll also get a chance to practice auditing to the main changes in ISO 9001:2015.
Who should attend?
ISO 9001:2008 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 9001:2015.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 9001:2015, as well as key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 9001:2008 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.