ISO 9001:2015 Transition and Implementing Changes
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out about ISO 9001:2015?
Are you involved in transitioning a Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015?
This comprehensive 2 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
Our expert trainers will teach you how to effectively apply a transition plan in your organization and engage with top management effectively. By attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone with ISO 9001 responsibility, including:
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Operations managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 9001:2015 differs from its 2008 version
What will I learn?
- Know the requirements of ISO 9001 as applied to your company
- Learn to formulate your own quality standards system
- Monitor current operational practices and introduce new roles and responsibilities
- Plan for an ISO implementation, documentation and quality activities
- Learn the ability to write quality instructions, policy statements and procedures
- Establish objectives and measure performance in preparation for assessment
- Advance your continuous professional development
How will I benefit?
- A competitive edge with a world-class quality management system
- Boost stakeholder confidence with the most recoqnised international quality standard
- Establish a culture of achieving, maintaining and improving quality standards
- Share knowledge and support employees with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
- Encourage greater understanding of ISO 9001 across your organization
- Encourage continuous professional development.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.