Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
Be prepared for the unexpected with our 1-day "Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System" training course.
Protect you organization by understanding the basic concepts business continuity based on the international standard - ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management.
The standard provides a global best practice system to help identify any potential threats, evaluate its impact and develop capabilities to minimize the impact of disruption.
You will learn about the key concepts of business continuity, understand the benefits of a business continuity management system and become familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
- Continuity, risk, quality, IT, environmental, and health and safety managers
- Consultants and auditors who are new to ISO 22301 business continuity
- Those who want to introduce
ISO 22301 into their organization.
What will I learn?
- Understand the key concepts of business continuity
- How to introduce business continuity management to your organization
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301
- To identify critical business functions and potential disruptions.
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to protect your business ahead of disruption
- Understand how to recover business critical functions in crisis situations
- Understand what action is needed to move towards ISO 22301 certification
- Improve internal processes by planning your own business continuity management system.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)