ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems Best Practice Programme
At BSI, we know the value an ISO 22301 BCMS brings to an organization. A business continuity management system protects your business, reduces risk and inspires trust and confidence. We also know that effective implementation is the key to ensuring you gain the maximum benefits and are as prepared as possible for the certification of your business continuity management system. This combined training and gap assessment service offers an all-inclusive programme that fits the individual circumstances of your organization.
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for people in organizations that are new to ISO 22301:2012 and looking for a tailored route to certification.
This progamme has been designed to meet the needs of people in organizations who are new to ISO 22301:2012 and are responsible for participated and/or leading the implementation of a business continuity management system.
What will I learn?
You will be able to:
- Identify the key concepts of business continuity
- Explain how business continuity management fits into your organization
- Describe the Plan-Do-Check-Act management systems approach
- Identify the requirements of ISO 22301 and highlight the most critical elements for a successful business continuity management system
- Establish the scope of your BCMS
- Create BCMS policy, objectives and processes
- Adopt a step-by-step approach to implementation
- Explain the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 22301 as they relate to the implementation process
- Develop a plan to implement a business continuity management system
- Prepare for ISO 22301 certification (if applicable)
- Explain the requirements of ISO 22301 from an auditors’ perspective
- Plan a BCMS audit
- Carry out a BCMS audit
- Report the audit findings
- Conduct an audit follow-up and closeout
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify and interpret key concepts and clause requirements
- Apply the requirements of an ISO 22301:2012 BCMS
- Create an implementation plan for a business continuity management system against the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a BCMS against the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
- Validate a business continuity management system against the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.