ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System Transition & Implementation Training Course
Are you involved in transitioning an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day ‘ISO 14001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. You’ll learn how ISO 14001:2015 is different to ISO 14001:2004 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using a gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- You’ll learn the steps to implement the new high-level framework
- Understand how to apply robust controls in your EMS
- You’ll understand the transition arrangements for BSI certification
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.