ISO 14001:2015 Transition and Implementing Changes
Are you already familiar with ISO 14001:2004 and want to find out about ISO 14001:2015? This comprehensive 2 days course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current environmental management system (EMS) and start planning on how to implement your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition, as well as ISO 14001:2004 auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015
- Key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using a gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- You’ll learn the steps to implement the new high-level framework
- Understand how to apply robust controls in your EMS
- You’ll understand the transition arrangements for BSI certification
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)