ISO 14001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s environmental management system (EMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective EMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 14001:2015.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to sustainable practices
- Ensure environmental objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your EMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)