ISO 14001:2015 Deep Dive
Get the most out of your environmental management system (EMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of 4 critical areas of ISO 14001:2015. Whether you’re involved in an ISO 14001:2015 transition, implementation or audit, this detailed 2 day course explores the topics of: Lifecycle Perspective, Risk Associated with Threats and Opportunities, External Provision and Leadership within the content of the organization in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
Who should attend?
People working directly with an ISO 14001:2015 EMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Establish a lifecycle perspective determine lifecycle stages
- Identify and manage risk by applying a risk-based approach
- Discover ways of controlling external providers such as suppliers
- Develop the personal skills and technical ability to audit leadership.
What will I gain?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)