Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Deep Dive Training Course (ISO 14001:2015)
Get the most out of your Environmental Management System (EMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of 4 critical areas of ISO 14001:2015. Whether you’re involved in an ISO 14001:2015 transition, implementation or audit, this 2 day course explores the topics of Lifecycle Perspective, Risks and Opportunities, External Provision and Leadership within the content of the organization in order to develop your ability to tackle them successfully.
Who should attend?
People working directly with an ISO 14001:2015 EMS, including managers, implementers and auditors.
You should have good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and the key principles of an EMS.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Life cycle perspective including key features and phases and how it is applied in ISO 14001
- Framework, principles and processes for risk management in the context of high level structure (HLS) management system standards
- What is meant by the external provision of processes, products and services
- Why and when such control is necessary and how it can be demonstrated
- Leadership requirements of the new standard from an auditing perspective, and how to conduct an audit of leadership activities in line with HLS management systems standards.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Establish a lifecycle perspective and determine lifecycle stages
- Identify and manage risk by applying a risk-based approach
- Discover ways of controlling external providers such as suppliers
- Develop the personal skills and technical ability to audit leadership.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.