ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition (Non-IRCA)
Are you an ISO 14001:2004 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day ‘ISO 14001:2015 Transition’ course with an additional day of auditing activities.
You’ll learn how ISO 14001:2015 is different to ISO 14001:2004 and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 14001:2015 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
ISO 14001:2004 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to convert to ISO 14001:2015.
You should already be an ISO 14001:2004 EMS Internal or Lead Auditor. Lead Auditors will be asked to provide a copy of their Lead Auditor training course certificate as evidence of their qualification.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
You will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Explain the new requirements and revised terms and definitions
- Communicate EMS specific changes
- Plan an audit to ISO 14001:2015
- Conduct ISO 14001:2015 audits
- Develop your ISO 14001:2015 auditing skill
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Find out about transition arrangements for BSI certification.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.