ISO 14001: 2015 Best Practice Programme
A complete 5-days training programme starting with the introduction of ISO 14001:2015, implementation techniques for Environmental Management System (EMS) and how to conduct regular maintenance internal audits on your own system. This is a complete training series that will take you from zero-knowledge about ISO 14001 to maintaining your system like a professisonal.
Our tutors will walk you through your personal journey of ISO 14001 and facilitate the development of your very own ISO 14001 Information Security Management system according to the best practices of the industry. Benchmark your understanding against our expert tutors vast experience.
It's time to learn, what it takes to be the best.
Who should attend?
This programme is ideal for organizations who are new to ISO 14001:2015 and looking for a tailored route to certification.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Explain the history and development of ISO 14001:2015
- Identify key concepts of ISO 14001:2015
- Interpret and apply the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Assess an EMS against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Describe the ISO 14001:2015 certification process.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify and interpret key concepts and clause requirements
- Apply the requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Create an implementation plan for an EMS against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an EMS against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Validate an EMS against the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.