Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Risks and Opportunities Training Course (ISO 14001:2015)
This workshop enables individuals who are implementing and auditing ISO 14001:2015 to gain insight into environmental process risk management. The workshop will identify the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 with regard to process risk management and identify methods to identify risks and apply effective controls.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply knowledge of the risk based process approach to ISO 14001:2015 and prepare action plans to help you strengthen your environmental management system.
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular:
- Environmental managers and consultantsOrganizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO14001:2015
- Anyone with an interest or focus on environmental process risk management
What will I learn?
- To identify the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 relating to risk and process management
- Apply risk management tools to identify and control environmental process risks
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Enhanced knowledge of environmental process risk management
- Develop an action plan to address the changes to your ISO 14001 system
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.