Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Life Cycle Perspective Training Course (ISO 14001:2015)
This workshop will give you an insight into the environmental lifecycle perspective of ISO 14001:2015. It will help you identify the ISO 14001:2015 requirements for the management of product and service lifecycle, including design, influence and control of internal and outsourced processes, end of life treatment to enable environmental performance improvement.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to apply knowledge of product and service lifecycle in relation to ISO 14001:2015 to prepare action plans to take back to your workplace.
Who should attend?
- Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular
- Management system implementers who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone with a interest in environmental lifecycle perspective in relation to ISO 14001:2015
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
- To identify the key requirements of ISO 14001:2015 relating to the lifecycle perspective
- Appreciate the lifecycle perspective approach within manufacturing and service based organizations
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Enhanced knowledge of product and service lifecycle in relation to ISO 14001:2015
- Ability to prepare action plans
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.