Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Considering environmental conditions capable of affecting an organization Training Course (ISO 14001:2015)
This 1 day training course helps Environmental Management System Managers to inspect the impact of environmental conditions on achieving continuous improvements for ISO 14001:2015. The tutor wil cover the various types and range of environmental conditions and the risk & opportunities involved.
Who should attend?
- Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular:
- Environmental managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO14001:2015
- Anyone with an interest or focus on environmental process risk management
What will I learn?
- To identify the definition of environmental conditions
- Able to understand the range of effects that environmental conditions can produce on aspects of organisational l operations
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Enhanced knowledge of environmental conditions that are capable of affecting an organization in relation to ISO 14001:2015
- Ability to prepare action plans
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.