BS 10500 Lead Auditor Training
Learn and be able to lead a professional audit against the requirements of BS 10500 Anti Bribery Management System after you've attended to the"BS 10500 Lead Auditor Training" course.With a rigorous audit process, you can consistently evaluate your organizations ABMS to continually improve its performance in the area of risk and due diligence.
During the course, our tutors will develop your knowledge and skills to lead a system assessment / audit based on the BS 10500 standard.
By engaging in practical exercises, group activities and classroom discussions, you will go through the entire auditing process. You’ll learn the principles and practices to consider when auditing and how to apply them based on the requirements of BS 10500. You’ll learn more about how suppliers and subcontractors work with your ABMS and you’ll also learn how second and third party audits would operate.
This course was developed in association with the City of London Police, Economic Crime and Fraud Training Academy.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for anti-bribery management, ethical behaviour, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates especially if operating in high risk bribery environments.
Suggested job roles include:
- Human resource managers
- Internal legal team managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Internal affairs and investigation team managers
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to ABMS
- Procurement managers
- Private data and records administration team managers
Prerequisites to attend include:
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
- Knowledge of BS 10500 and management system auditing
- Knowledge of Anti-bribery management which can include: anti-bribery policy, due diligence, associated persons, role of the compliance manager, education and training, communicating the ABMS, gifts and hospitality and monitoring and review.
What will I learn?
- How to interpret the requirements of BS 10500 in the context of an audit
- What is the purpose of: an ABMS, of the ABMS standard, of a management system audit and of third party certification
- What is the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ABMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- How to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ABMS audit to check conformance with BS 10500 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
- Your company will be able to establish the effectiveness of its ABMS
- Your business will be able to show to all interested parties, specifically your customers that it is committed to managing the risks associated with an effective ABMS
- Your organization will have someone who is able to manage an ABMS audit team
- Your company will be better placed to prepare for second and third party ABMS audits
- Your business will have in-house skills in conducting second and third party ABMS audits
- Your organization will have in-house expertise in leading audits, specifically when dealing with ABMS
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)