ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Internal Auditor Training Course
If anti-bribery isn’t managed correctly and effectively, it can have a significant impact on your organization’s reputation, corporate governance, legal compliance and sustainable development.
Our ISO 37001 internal auditor course can help you build the highly specialized skills and practical knowledge you need to assess your organization’s management of all aspects of anti-bribery. This innovative, two-day course provides a solid foundation in all aspects of the audit process.
You will be taken through a structured programme stage by stage that includes a balance of theory and practice. Using a combination of collaborative, accellerated learning and practical activities you will gain an understanding of the key activities for auditing.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating anti-bribery management system internal audit activities within your organization
- People who are responible for auditing the anti-bribery management system within their organzation
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing; and the principles of auditing to ISO 37001:2016
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Initiate, prepare and conduct the audit activities
- Complete the audit
- Perform audit follow-up activities
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Nurture the skillset you need to be an internal auditor and bring added value to the internal audit process
- Enable your organization to remain conformant to the international standard for Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ISO 37001)
- Develop the skills to deliver internal audits for your organization and improve your knowledge of anti-bribery management systems
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.