ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Implementation Training Course
An anti-bribery management system is an essential component of a successful organization. Implementing an ISO 37001:2016 anti-bribery management system can demonstrate that an organization has put reasonable and proportionate measures to prevent bribery in place.
It can also prove a commitment to ethical behavior, which is a vital part of corporate governance in a well-managed organization. This commitment helps an organization enhance its corporate reputation and avoid potentially corrupt transactions.
Led by an experienced BSI tutor, this course will guide you through an implementation of an ISO 37001 ABMS using a combination of practical exercises and class discussions. You will also receive a take-home reference toolkit containing essential documents and information you can reference and use during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management, including:
- Those with responsibilities for ethical behavior, corporate governance, risk and compliance , management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, security personnel, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates; especially if operating in high risk bribery environments
- Anyone involved in the implementation of risk management systems
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Determine the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- Recognize key management system concepts relating to the implementation of ISO 37001
- Relate the benefits of implementing an ABMS within your organization
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 37001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 37001
- Implement the requirements of ISO 37001 in your organization
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Recognize the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- Learn about the implementation of the new anti-bribery management system standard and how it can benefit your organization
- Position your organization for a successful implementation of an anti-bribery management system
- Increase your ABMS knowledge
- Gain the confidence to implement an ABMS
- Implement your ABMS using the aides included in the take-home reference toolkit
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.