Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence Training Course
This two-day course focuses on the operational and technical challenges faced in understanding bribery and effective due diligence. Delegates attending this course will gain an understanding of the nature and impact of bribery, the harm it can do, the risk it poses to organizations and the methods used to identify risk through an effective assessment.
Who should attend?
- Certification auditors
- Anyone working in the public, private and voluntary sectors
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the nature, scale and features of bribery
- Describe the methods used by people involved in bribery and recognize motives and concealment
- Identify bribery indicators and red flags
- Identify how to assess the risk of bribery and critical touch points (CTP’s)
- Address unacceptable bribery risks
- Recognize due diligence with regard to business associates
- Describe the identification and response to suspicions of bribery
- Investigate bribery and subsequent corrective action
- Demonstrate learning to a practical scenario
How will I benefit?
- Familiarization of the context of bribery within organizations
- Identify risk assessment methodologies for bribery
- Recognize effective controls for bribery critical touch points
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.