BS 10500 Internal Auditor Training
Maintain the highest integrity in your business and regularly schedule for internal audits on your established BS 10500 Anti Bribery Management System to ensure your organization consistently evaluates its ABMS performance and drives continual improvement in the area of risk and due diligence. Internal audits help to prepare for independent audits undertaken by customers or certification bodies.
Led by an experienced BSI tutor, this 2-days course develops your knowledge and skills to undertake an internal audit of an ABMS. Engaging practical exercises, group activities and class discussions, will guide you through the principles and practice of auditing and their application when auditing against the requirements of BS 10500.
This course was developed in association with the City of London Police, Economic Crime and Fraud Training Academy.
Who should attend?
Those responsible for anti-bribery management, ethical behaviour, corporate governance, risk and compliance, management systems, anti-bribery measures, human resources, procurement and those managing/selecting business associates especially if operating in high risk bribery environments.
Suggested job roles include:
- Human resource managers
- Internal legal team managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Internal affairs and investigation team managers
- Internal and external management systems auditors who are new to ABMS
- Procurement managers
- Private data and records administration team managers
There are no formal prerequisites to attend, however it is recommended that you have some knowledge of ABMS, in particular the BS 10500 standard, as well as an understanding of how your organization operates and the likely risks it faces. Our Introduction to BS 10500 Anti-Bribery Management System training course can help you with your ABMS and BS 10500 knowledge.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- How the key auditing requirements of BS 10500 work
- How to plan an ABMS audit
- How to undertake an ABMS audit
- How to report ABMS audit findings
- How to conduct an audit follow-up and closeout
How will I benefit?
- Your company will be able to validate the effectiveness of the ABMS
- Your business will be able to show its commitment to managing the risks associated with an effective ABMS to all interested parties
- Your organization will be better placed to prepare for independent audits
- Your company will have in-house skills in auditing BS 10500
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)