Applying PAS96:2014 – A Guide to Protecting and Defending Food and Drink from Deliberate Attack
To equip professionals in the food industry with the skills to identify emerging supply chain risks and manage food defence in your organization in a systematic manner.
Who should attend?
Food industry professionals from a diverse range of functions including:
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Senior management
- Technical / Quality Assurance
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
What will I learn?
- Understand the intent of the PAS96:2014 standard
- Describe the process of Threat Assessment Critical Control Point (TACCP) as applied to supply chain and raw material risk assessments
- Show awareness of the different types of risk assessment methodologies that may be used to assess the different types of risks to a food business
- Demonstrate ability to source relevant information to apply the TACCP risk assessment methodology
- Apply a risk-based methodology to determine significant threats
- Perform a TACCP assessment
How will I benefit?
By successfully completing this training course you will be able to demonstrate that you have the knowledge and basic skills to undertake a food defence risk assessment.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.