Root Cause Analysis in the Food Industry
This course will provide delegates with a framework to implement root cause analysis and provides two commonly used methodologies to identify root cause.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the problem solving activities in their organization.
- Senior management
- Technical/Quality assurance
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of root cause analysis (RCA)
- Explain the intent and benefits of RCA
- Describe a formal RCA process and identify the steps to implement
- Interpret key concepts of different RCA methodologies and distinguish the most appropriate methodology for different types of nonconformities
- Apply the concept of RCA methodologies to a variety of food industry nonconforming situations
- Demonstrate awareness of correct and incorrect RCA application
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to use root cause analysis methodology and find practical steps to identify the true cause of nonconformity
- Transfer knowledge gained into operational practices which apply the process of RCA
- Implement RCA systems in your organization
- Gain real-world examples of best practice to bring back to your organization
- Delegates will be encouraged to share experiences and knowledge with other attendees to enhance learning outcomes
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.