Protection Against Food Allergen
This 1 day course will help you to understand the how allergen affects food safety and its impact on maintaining a better Food Safety Management System. In this training module you will also learn about various process control on equipment / facility design, engineering controls, allergenic ingredients control, personnel practices and relevant food safety training. Our tutor will also explore the topic of food labelling specific to inclusion of allergenic substances.
Who should attend?
- Staff members from organizations involved in food manufacturing
- Any individual who is looking to mitigate the risk of cross-contamination in their food processes
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of allergen management
- Understand how to measure and identify risk within the manufacturing process
- Gain an overview of labelling requirements
How will I benefit?
- Give your organisation the competitive edge globally through improved food safety standards
- Maintain and improve your organization’s food safety protocols
- Reduce and manage your business risk
- Improve customer confidenceImprove your understanding of the risks associated with allergens
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.