ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
This intensive two-day course teaches the principles and practices of effective food safety management systems process audits in accordance with the ISO 22000 series of standards and ISO 19011. An experienced instructor guides participants through the internal audit process, from planning an audit to reporting on audit results and following up on corrective actions. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, and group workshops.
Who should attend?
- Food safety professionals with knowledge of food safety management systems and ISO 22000
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits
- Management representatives
- Internal auditors
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit
- Conduct opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on hazard control activities, sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Document concise nonconformities
- Effectively report on an audit
- Follow-up on corrective actions
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.