HACCP Planning and Implementation Training Course
Understand the steps to implementing HACCP within your organization with the HACCP Requirements training course. Learn about hazard analysis and critical control processes.
This two-day course covers HACCP’s seven principles, teaching you about how to implement and develop the standard. Our experienced tutors will explore the HACCP standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Note that under certain schemes, it is a requirement for an organization to have at least one staff member trained on HACCP before they can get certified to the standard.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organisation
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
What will I learn?
- Gain a deeper understanding of the 7 principles
- Understand HACCP’s critical control processes in detail
- Learn how to conduct a hazard analysis
- Learn the benefits of implementing the HACCP standard
- Gain the skills to implement the HACCP standard in your workplace
How will I benefit?
- Compliance with legal obligations for safe food production
- Improved management of HACCP system
- Production of comprehensive HACCP plan• Improved record keeping
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.