Good Manufacturing Practice Internal Auditor Training Course
In order for effective implementation of Food Safety Management System (FSMS), it is essential for organization to have a strong foundation of GMP. This course is designed for the implementation of internal audit, as part of the verification activity performed by organization. Internal audit provides inputs to management on the conformance and effectiveness of GMP system. The outputs of this process will serve as inputs to the corrective action process and improvements on Food Safety systems.
Attending this course will improve delegates auditing skills and effectively learn to become a good internal auditor.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in acquiring the competence to audit an organization's FSMS to meet the requirements of ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000, either as a conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party auditor.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to GMP
- Application of auditing guidelines to GMP
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This coure will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on GMP audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an GMP audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its GMP
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.