VDA 6.3 - Qualification for process auditor certification
Using the process approach and the respective customer-specific requirements, this training teaches you the basics for VDA 6.3 process auditors. The introduction to the
basics of process auditing includes general requirements, methods, principles, assessment scheme and risk analysis.
Furthermore, the underlying questionnaire is explained according to the attributed process elements, so that through the process audit you can identify the respective
risks and potentials along the supply chain. The training focusses on the following points using practical examples:
- Correlation with other requirements
- Overview of the three different types of audits and explanation of the differences
- Overview of the contents of the individual VDA 6.3 chapters
- Introduction to the process approach for risk analysis according to the Turtle model
- Audit process from the audit programme to the end of the audit
- Planning and conducting a process audit
- Assessment scheme of a process audit
- Code of conduct for process auditors
- Process element 2 – project management
- Process element 3 – planning product and process development
- Process element 4 – realisation of product and process development
- Process element 5 – supplier management
- Process element 6 – process analysis production
- Process element 7 – customer service
- Attribution and assessment of audit findings
- Audit report, documentation and conclusion
- Process element 1 – potential analysis
- Introduction to the current SI’s and FAQ’s
Who should attend?
QM personnel tasked with conducting audits in their own organisation (internal) or in the supply chain (externally). Furthermore, this training also addresses external auditors
(assigned as service providers).
Evidence of auditor qualification as well as at least 5 years’ industrial experience, of
which 2 years in quality management. Admission to the examination day takes place after successful assessment of your registration form.
How will I benefit?
These training steps guide you through the basic requirements for process audits
and enable integrated application in automotive industry. These basics are used to
correct, stabilise and optimise processes, and are developed in the exercises and
case examples. The aim is to assure a reliable assessment. Including VDA 6.3 –
Examination day for certified process auditor. The exam for VDA 6.3 process auditor
is in two parts: a written and an oral exam. For the card we need a digital photo in
JPEG format in advance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
In Collaboration With
Licensed Training Provider by VDA QMC Germany