AIAG-VDA Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA & PFMEA) (Version 1)
Online course available
The three-day activity-based training module provides an overview and explanation of the AIAG-VDA FMEA key requirements. This course is deigned & structured to optimize your learning experiences by using our unique accelerated learning approach.
Who should attend?
All parties that have a role & responsibility in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of the FMEAs (e.g., APQP team, practitioners, managers, auditors, and other interested parties).
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the activities involved in the planning of an FMEA
- Understand the key differences between the old and the new FMEA requirements
- Perform Structure Analysis, Function Analysis, Failure Analysis & Risk Analysis.
- Assign Action Priority (AP) related to each effect of the failure modes.
- Understand what is Supplemental FMEA – MSR (an overview)
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Apply the 7-Step approach for a successful FMEA
- Determine optimization actions to mitigate risk and assess the effectiveness of those actions
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand the importance of the planning tasks to the FMEAs.
- Understand transition strategy most suitable to your organization.
- Understand the linkages of the structure, function and failure.
- Understand the 7-step approach in establishing the FMEAs.
- Understand the maintenance tasks of the FMEAs.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a better understanding of the FMEA requirements and have a greater impact on job performance.
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.