Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plan Methodology Training Course
Online course available
This one-day course provides an overview of the tools, procedures and reporting requirements specified in the Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan reference manual (APQP and Control Plan Second Edition AIAG); detailing the critical steps in the Product Quality Planning Cycle and the role of the control plan.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in APQP activities (either as a team member or leading the activities)
- Anyone interested in learning more about APQP
- Anyone involved in the implementation of IATF 16949
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies, prior to the attendance of this training course:
- The knowledge to explain ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements
This can be obtained through attendance of either our IATF 16949 Transition Seminar, Transition, or Requirements training courses (or equivalent).
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the activities involved in the APQP process
- Explain the APQP process steps in detail and how they apply to different organizations
- Explain and discuss examples of Control Plans for different applications/scenarios
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Become a productive member of a product quality planning team
- Apply the steps involved for a Product Quality Planning Cycle
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the requirements for a successful introduction of new product
- Understand the inputs and outputs required at each step of the process
- Understand the differences between prototype, pre-production and production control plans
- Understand the challenges associated with control plan development
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.