FSSC 22000 Version 5.1 Food Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Online course available
Over five days you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to plan, conduct, report on and follow up a successful FSSC 22000 version 5.1 food safety management system audit. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up according to best practice techniques.
Whether you’re new to auditing to this standard or upgrading your skills, this course will update you on the latest developments in food safety allowing you to drive the continual improvement of your business. The key principles and practices of effective FSMS audit in line with FSSC 22000 and ISO 19011 Guidelines for auditing management systems will be covered.
You’ll also learn to describe the purpose of an FSSC 22000 audit and satisfy third-party certification as well as grasp the key principles and practices of effective food safety management system audits in accordance with FSSC 22000 version 5 inclusive of specific audit criteria for:
- ISO 22000:2018 Food safety management systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain
- ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 ‘Prerequisite programmes on food safety, Part 1- Food Manufacturing’
- FSSC additional requirements
Who should attend?
Anyone responsible for or associated with their organization’s FSSC 22000 FSMS.
Delegates are expected to have prior knowledge of the FSSC 22000 scheme, ISO 22000:2018, PRPs and hazard control. If you don’t meet these requirements, it’s not likely you will meet the learning objectives or successfully pass the examination.
It would also be beneficial to have been involved in, or preferably undertaken, FSMS audits before attending this course.
What will i learn?
- Describe the purpose of an FSMS, FSMS standards, management system audits and third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an FSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 22003 and ISO/IEC 17021
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an FSMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with FSSC 22000 version 5.1 in accordance with ISO 19011, ISO 17021, ISO/TS 22003
How will i benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an FSSC 22000 audit
- Identify risks and opportunities related to the objectives of an organization
- Interpret FSSC 22000 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking to products and processes, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.