ISO 39001 Implementation
On this two day course, our experienced tutor will teach you step by step how to implement an effective RTSMS, using a combination of practical exercises, group activities and delegate discussions.
When RTS related incidents, serious accidents and deaths occur, it is the responsibility of organizations involved in road traffic systems and society as a whole to learn how to better reduce and minimize the risks.
In addition to the unacceptable human costs, there are also financial implications for those concerned with roads, vehicles, road users and emergency medical services.
An RTSMS, based upon ISO 39001 can provide your organization with an international best-practice framework for managing your responsibilities and interactions with the road traffic system.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
- Transport planners
- Fleet managers
- Occupational health and safety experts
- Human resources managers
- Road safety managers
- Enforcement authorities
- Internal and external management systems auditors and lead auditors who are new to RTSM and leading RTSMS audits
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to RTSM and the requirements of an RTSMS
- Those interested in finding out more about RTSM.
What will I learn?
- How to recognize key management system concepts and in particular ISO 39001
- How to identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 39001 following the Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to interpret the requirements of ISO 39001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- How to conduct a base line review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 39001
- How to implement key elements of ISO 39001
- How to identify the benefits specific to your organization in relation to implementing an effective RTS management system
- There will be an increased awareness within your business about RTS
- Your organization will develop the expertise necessary to set up and maintain an RTSMS
- Successfully implementing an RTSMS can help to improve reputation and can boost your organization’s ability to tender where RTS is a factor during the bidding process
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)