BRCGS Global Standard For Food Safety Issue 8 - Lead Auditor
Online course available
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This BRCGS lead auditor course delivered by BSI is designed to help delegates to gain a firm understanding of the standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
Who should attend?
Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
What will i learn?
You will gain the knowledge to:
- Describe the purpose of the BRC Global Standards scheme, protocol and directory
- Explain the requirements of the Standards and how compliance can be demonstrated
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with BRCGS
- Describe the food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
You will gain the skills to:
- Plan, conduct,report and follow up an audit of a FSMS to establish conformity with BRCGS
- Apply effective auditing techniques
How will i benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an BRCGS audit
- Interpreted BRCGS protocol and requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate. This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.