ISO 45001 Migration Training Course
Are you already familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 and want to find out about ISO 45001? This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you'll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration
- You should be familiar with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and will benefit from reading the ISO 45001 Standard before attending the course
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 or ISO 14001:2015 Transition courses, you may opt out of the morning session of this course, which covers the high level structure.
The afternoon session is based on our ISO 45001 Seminar but includes practical activities for a deeper understanding. If you've attended the seminar, you do not need to attend this course. However should you still wish to do so, you'll be entitled to a discount.