CQI/IRCA Certified ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) Training Course
Are you an OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day 'ISO 45001 Migration' course with an additional day of auditing activities. You'll learn how ISO 45001 is different to OHSAS 18001:2007, and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 45001 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to migrate to ISO 45001
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 45001 which differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Communicate OH&S specific requirements in ISO 45001 that differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Plan an audit to ISO 45001:
- Establish that the scope and criteria for an audit are appropriate
- Prepare an on-site audit plan that is appropriate to the organization's context and processes
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits:
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 45001 audit
- Meet the CQI IRCA Auditor Migration training requirements
You will sit a multi-choice exam (of duration between 30 and 45 minutes, but with a maximum of 1 hour permitted along with a 15 minute extension for special needs e.g. language) to test your knowledge and understanding.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition, ISO 14001:2015 Transition, or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure.
All course information is based on ISO 45001. By attending this course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you’re fully informed of any changes from the current draft.
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.