Certified Pharma Quality Professional (CPQP) Training Course
What is CPQP?
CPQP (Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Professional) is an integrated personal certification program for Pharmaceutical professional focusing on in depth implementation knowledge and certification for Pharmaceutical industry. In this program we will facilitate
you develop your skills and understanding of the practicalities involved while preparing technical files is a very small part of the pharma industry. operations and Quality is what we should target. File is one of many aspects of pharma industry. We prepare them to face the critical world of phrma industry. This course provides a comprehensive coverage of the
essentials for Pharmaceutical industry. The course will also cover introduction of regulatory compliance, risk analysis, and techniques used for mitigating the risk applicable for the pharmaceutical industry.
At the end if the course, participants write an exam and successful clearance earns them CPQP certification.
Who should become Certified Pharmaceutical Quality Professional?
- Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Marketing, Engineering and Regulatory
- Design engineers and Instrument and control personnel
- Auditors- Internal, second party
- Academicians-teachers and students of the Pharmaceutical colleges.-be prearmed
- Warehousing and cold chain organizations and personnel
- Food and Diary Personnel
- Veterinary product manufacturers
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Vastly increased value and international standing
- Profit escalations in the business by Reduction in cost of quality
- Regulatory compliance to national and International bodies- Us, EMEA, SFDA, ANVISA etc.
- Design and develop QMS including documentation
- Market requirements of pharma industry
- Risk analysis and mitigation
- Define appropriate Organisation structure and specify job responsibilities.
- Understand in vitro and in vivo preclinical studies
- Acquire knowledge about human trials
- Handle deviations, change control and OOS
- Conduct audits
- Understand GMP, GLP and GDP
How will your organization benefit?
- Quality in product- Focus on the actions that can transform
- Well-equipped and confident staff
- Qualified auditors
- Regulatory compliance
- Increased profits- Enhanced control of inventory investment, availability and traceability
- Save time – low breakdowns
- Satisfied International clients
- Risk mitigation
- Appreciation of how to build shared understanding
- Increased confidence in driving continuous improvement
- Understanding concepts to clarity
What will include in program?
- BSI Training Kit containing course material & relevant case studies etc
- CPQP Certificate of attending/passing the examination
- CPQP Directory of trained professional will be maintained on BSI's website
- Refreshments & Lunch