Contagious Disease Prevention and control for Kitchen Virtual Online Training Course on Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: To gain an understanding of effective understanding in an organization by providing a framework to facilitate:
- To enables greater understanding of the Preventive and control measures for the contagious disease has on the decision-making process for Kitchen.
- It helps food safety professionals to Control the infective agents, source of infection (reservoir), mode of transmission (vector) and the susceptible hosts so as to break the chain of infection.
Course Description: As you are aware, generally the contagious disease is widely spreading and need to be brought under control. In order to manage and contain the spread of such contagious disease any further, it is the organisation’s responsibility to adopt the regulations and other best practices to prevent the spread and to balance the business.
- This training is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on prevention and control of such contagious disease.
- This training aims to provide the organisations with updated interim guidance on timely, effective, and safe supportive management of employees.
- Gain a thorough insight in Prevention and control of contagious disease and the key concepts and structure managing such outbreaks and related key terms & definitions.
- You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of prevention and control to existing processes within your organization.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.