TL 9000 Transition Course to Requirement Handbook R6.0 and Measurement Handbook R5.5
BSI’s “TL 9000 Transition Course to Requirement Handbook R6.0 and Measurement Handbook R5.5” is intended for professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services. It aims to build their knowledge of TL 9000 Requirements (including that of ISO 9001:2015), as per R6.0 version of the TL9000 Requirement Handbook and R5.5 version of Measurement Handbook. Participants gain an in depth understanding for implementing TL9000 Requirements (including that of ISO 9001:2015) as per R6.0 version, with PDCA approach; including exercises for preparation of Process TURTLEs, based on applicable clauses of the standard and the new changes which have been incorporated in R5.5 of Measurement Handbook.
An experienced "Trainer" (QuEST Forum accredited Master Trainer for TL 9000), guides students through the guidelines and intent behind TL9000 Requirements and Measurements clauses, and their effective implementation.
Students gain necessary skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, and group workshops. The delivery of training includes quiz tests and practical class room exercises, culminating into a final exam and award of a certificate for having successfully attended the course.
Classroom training for two days as follows:
Transition from Requirements Handbook R 5.5 version to R6.0 – 1.5 days
Transition from Measurement Handbook R 5.0 version to R5.5 – 0.5 days
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals who want to gain knowledge of TL9000 Requirement Handbook R6.0 which includes all requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and Measurement Handbook R5.5
- Individuals interested in effectively implementing or do transition to TL9000 Requirement Handbook R6.0 and Measurement Handbook R5.5 in their Organizations
- Professionals from Telecom Industry who want to improve their Processes
- Management representatives
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the intent behind clauses of TL9000 Requirements Handbook R6.0 (which includes all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015), and Measurement Handbook R5.5
- Be able to effectively implement the various clauses of TL9000 Requirement Handbook R6.0 and Measurement Handbook R5.5version or do the transition for the same
- Apply PDCA in the processes for design, development, production, delivery, installation and maintenance of telecom products and services.
- Identify the improvements in the telecom processes.
- Implement effective corrective actions and continual improvement of company’s quality management systems.
This course does not require any prerequisite, however knowledge of the requirements of a quality management system, may be helpful.
- Training course notes