TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 Quality Management System Implementation Course
BSI’s “TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 Implementation” course is intended for professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services, and aims at creating implementers of TL9000 Requirement Handbook R6.0 (including all requirements of ISO 9001:2015) and Measurement Handbook R5.5.
This 3 days course covers training for understanding of TL9000 Requirements version R6.0 (including all the requirements of ISO 9001:2015) and TL9000 Measurements version R5.5 and how to implement the system with process approach coupled with PDCA.
An experienced “Trainer” (QuEST Forum accredited Master Trainer for TL 9000) guides students, in understanding the intent behind the clauses of TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 (including that of ISO 9001:2015), and to effectively implement them in an organization.
Students gain necessary knowledge through a balance of formal classroom tutorials and group workshops.
The delivery of Training includes Quiz Tests and Practical Class Room Exercises, culminating into a Final Exam and award of a Certificate for having successfully attended the Course and are certified as "Certified Implementers in TL9000 R6.0/R5.5".
Day-wise breakup of the course –
Requirement Handbook R6.0 – 2.0 days
Measurement Handbook R5.5 – 1.0 day
Who should attend?
- Professionals who want to gain knowledge of TL9000 R6.0/R5.5 and do implementation of TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5, in their organization or act as consultant for other organizations.
- Management representatives
- Internal auditors
Learning Objectives and Benefits
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the intent behind TL9000 clauses as per R6.0 version of the TL 9000 Requirement Handbook and R5.5 of Measurement Handbook.
- Be able to collect and validate Measurement Data according to correct interpretation of counting rules and submit Measurement Data to Quest Forum, as per version R5.5 version of the Measurement Handbook.
- Implement the standard TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 in any organization
- Training course notes