TL 9000 Telecom Quality Management Systems Requirements Course
BSI’s “TL 9000 Requirements (R 5.5)” course is intended for professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services. It aims to build their knowledge of TL 9000 Requirements (including that of ISO 9001), as per R5.5 version of the TL 9000 standard. Participants gain an indepth understanding for implementing TL 9000 Requirements (including that of ISO 9001) as per R5.5 version, with PDCA approach; including exercises for preparation of Process TURTLEs, based on applicable clauses of the standard.
An experienced "Trainer" guides students through the guidelines and intent behind TL 9000 clauses, and their effective implementation.
Students gain necessary skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, and group workshops. The delivery of training includes quiz tests and practical class room exercises, culminating into a final exam and award of a certificate for having successfully attended the course.
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals who want to gain knowledge of TL 9000 which including all requirements of ISO 9001.
- Individuals interested in effectively implementing TL 9000 in their Organizations.
- Professionals from Telecom Industry who want to improve their Processes
- Management representatives
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the intent behind TL 9000 clauses (which including all the requirements of ISO 9001), as per R5.5 version of the TL 9000 standard.
- Be able to effectively implement the various clauses of TL 9000 R5.5 version.
- Apply PDCA in the processes for design, development, production, delivery, installation and maintenance of telecom products and services.
- Identify the improvements in the telecom processes.
- Implement effective preventive and corrective actions
This course does not require any prerequisite, however knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard, may be helpful.
- Training course notes