TL 9000 Telecom Quality Management Systems Measurements Training Course
BSI’s “TL 9000 Measurements (R 5.5)” course is intended for professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services, and aims to build their knowledge of TL9000 Measurements as per R5.5 Version of the Measurements Handbook. The course covers detailed training on understanding regarding counting rules and exclusion rules for collection and validation of TL9000 Measurements (R5.5) including how to find out the relevant product category, how to find out the applicable Measurements, how to register on Quest Forum website, and upload Measurements data on Quest Forum website. The delivery of training includes quiz tests, exercises, culminating into a final exam and award of a certificate for having successfully attended the course.
An experienced “Trainer” guides students through the Measurements understanding, and their effective implementation. Students gain necessary skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, and group workshops.
Who should attend?
- Professionals who want to gain knowledge of TL9000 Measurements
- Individuals interested in effectively implementing TL9000 in their organizations.
- Professionals from Telecom industry who want to improve and upgrade their knowledge of TL9000 Measurements, from R5.0 to R5.5
- Management representatives
Learning Objectives and Benefits
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the counting rules and exclusion rules for collection and validation of TL9000 Measurements, as per version R5.5 of the Measurement Handbook.
- Be able to effectively find out the relevant Product Category.
- Create an ID and register Company Profile, on Quest Forum Website (RRS).
- Upload Measurements data on Quest Forum Website (RMS).
- Implement effective improvement plans for measurement scores.
- Do the benchmarking for the organizations’s performance with the similar organizations worldwide.
This course does not require any prerequisite, however knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard, may be helpful.
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)