TL 9000 Telecom Quality Management Systems MR Training Course
BSI’s “TL 9000 MR Course” is intended for quality professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services, and aims to prepare individuals for performing the duties of Management Representative in a TL9000 Certified or Implemented Company or a company planning to implement TL9000.
The course covers detailed training of MR functions in TL certified/implemented company, including how to Register on Quest Forum Website, Upload Measurement data and how to plan and conduct an Internal Audit/Management review in the company. The delivery of training includes quiz tests, exercises, culminating into a final exam and award of a certificate for having successfully attended the course. The course also includes imparting understanding regarding finding out the relevant Product Category and how to find out the applicable Measurements.
An experienced “Trainer” instructor guides students through the MR functioning and duties. Students gain necessary skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, and group workshops.
Who should attend?
- Quality professionals who want to be MR of a TL9000 company.
- Individuals interested in effectively implementing TL9000 in their organizations.
- Professionals from Telecom industry who want to improve and upgrade their knowledge as MR of TL9000 company.
- Management representatives
Learning Objectives and Benefits
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Functioning of MR in a TL9000 Company.
- Effectively perform as MR in a TL9000 Company.
- Be able to effectively find out the relevant Product Category.
- Create an ID and Register, Company’s Profile, on Quest Forum Website (RRS).
- Upload Measurement data on Quest Forum Website (RMS).
- Plan and Implement an Internal Audit and Management Review of a TL9000 company.
- Do the Benchmarking for the Company’s performance with the similar Companies worldwide.
This course does not require any prerequisite, however knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard, may be helpful.
- Training course notes