TL 9000 Telecom Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course - QuEST Forum Accredited
Auditing is crucial to the success of a management system. As a result, it carries with it high expectations from management, tough challenges and complex problems. This five-day intensive course on systems auditing equips participants to lead, plan, manage and implement an effective audit of a TL 9000 management system. It provides the knowledge and skill required to interpret the clauses of TL 9000 Requirements Release 5.5 and TL 9000 Measurements Release 5.0 Handbooks. This course has been designed and accredited by QuEST Forum to apply knowledge of auditing a TL9000 compliant quality management system for ICT organizations and / or to facilitate certification of the organization to TL9000 R5.5 / R5.0. The breakup of various modules is as follows:
- TL 9000 Requirements Release 5.5 (1 day)
- TL 9000 Measurements Release 5.0 (1 day)
- TL 9000 Systems Auditing Release 5.5/5.0 (3 days)
Led by an experienced and QuEST Forum accredited tutor, you will learn how TL 9000 management system can help your organization to achieve competitive advantage and efficiency of various processes.
Who should attend?
- Quality, research, design, development, manufacturing and personnel who are involved in delivering products or services in the ICT domain.
- Those who wish to Lead audits of TL 9000 Management System in accordance with TL 9000 R5.5/ R 5.0 (either as a 2nd party, or 3rd party auditor)
- Management representatives preparing the organization for certifying to TL 9000
- Consultants for ICT organizations, who wish to provide advice on TL 9000 Auditing
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the clauses of the TL 9000 Requirements release 5.5 and Measurements release 5.0
- Plan, execute, report and close an audit effectively
- Conduct a baseline review of the organization’s current maturity with respect to TL 9000 Requirements and
- Gain in-depth understanding of the TL 9000 Requirements release 5.5 and TL 9000 Measurements release 5.0 Handbooks
- Equips you to analyze the areas for improvement in your organization with respect to the best practices of TL 9000 management standard and prepare your organization for certification.
- Apply the best practices of TL 9000 management standard to improve process effectiveness, increase customer satisfaction and enhance supplier performance.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course but participants will benefit from having read TL 9000 Requirements and Measurements Handbooks. A knowledge of ISO 9001 would be beneficial.
What is included?
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Course Folder, Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance