TL 9000 Quality Management Systems Internal Auditor Training Course
BSI’s “TL 9000 Internal Auditor” course is intended for professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services, and aims to build their knowledge of TL9000 (including all requirements of ISO 9001, which is an integral part of TL 9000) and to enable them to implement & evaluate the effectiveness of the “Quality Management System” in their organization.
This intensive three-days course covers training for understanding of TL9000 Requirements (version R5.5) and TL9000 Measurements (version R5.0) and how to conduct an Internal Audit for TL 9000. It helps the participants to relate with the principles and practices of effective quality management systems process audits in accordance with the TL9000 standard and ISO 19011:2002. This training also covers training on requirements of ISO 9001.
An experienced “Trainer” guides students through the guidelines and intent behind TL9000 clauses (including that of ISO 9001), collection, validation and submission of Measurement Data, and internal audit process, from planning an audit to reporting on audit results and following up on corrective actions.
Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role- playing, and group workshops.
The delivery of Training includes Quiz Tests and Practical Class Room Exercises, culminating into a Final Exam and award of a Certificate for having successfully attended the Course and are certified as "Internal Auditor in TL9000".
Who should attend?
- Professionals who want to gain knowledge of TL9000
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits for TL9000
- Management representatives
- Internal auditors
Learning Objectives and Benefits
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the intent behind TL9000 clauses as per R5.5 version of the Standard.
- Be able to collect and validate Measurement Data according to correct interpretation of counting rules and submit Measurement Data to Quest Forum, as per version R5.0 version of the Standard.
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit
- Conduct an audit based on process identification, sampling and questioning
- Write concise nonconformities
- Effectively report on an audit
- Follow-up on corrective actions
This course does not require any prerequisite, however knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard, may be helpful.
- Training course notes