TL 9000 Quality Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
BSI’s “TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 Internal Auditor” course is intended for professionals in Telecom Domain, be it Hardware, Software or Services, and aims to build their knowledge of TL 9000 Requirement Handbook R6.0 (including all requirements of ISO 9001:2015), Measurement Handbook R5.5 and also to enable them to implement & evaluate the effectiveness of the “Quality Management System” in their organization by Internal Audit.
This intensive 3 days course covers training for understanding of TL 9000 Requirements (version R6.0) and TL 9000 Measurements (version R5.5) and how to conduct an Internal Audit for their companies for TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5. It helps the participants to relate with the principles and practices of effective quality management systems process audits in accordance with the TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 standard and ISO 19011:2011. This training also covers training on requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
An experienced “Trainer” (QuEST Forum accredited Master Trainer for TL 9000) guides students through the guidelines and intent behind TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 clauses (including that of ISO 9001:2015), collection, validation and submission of Measurement Data, and internal audit process, from planning an audit to reporting on audit results and following up on corrective actions.
Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role- playing, and group workshops.
The delivery of Training includes Quiz Tests and Practical Class Room Exercises, culminating into a Final Exam and award of a Certificate for having successfully attended the Course and are certified as "Internal Auditor in TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5".
Day-wise breakup of the course:
New learning or Transition to requirements of Requirement Handbook R6.0 – 1.5 days
New learning or Transition to requirements of Measurement Handbook R5.5 – 0.5 day
Concept, planning, implementation and reporting of an Internal Audit – 1.0 day
Who should attend?
- Professionals who want to gain knowledge of TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5 or do transition of their organization from TL 9000 R5.5/R5.0 to the new versions of the handbooks.
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party or second-party audits for TL 9000 R6.0/R5.5
- Management representatives
- Internal auditors
Learning Objectives and Benefits
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the intent behind TL 9000 clauses as per R6.0 version of the TL 9000 Requirement Handbook and R5.5 of Measurement Handbook.
- Be able to collect and validate Measurement Data according to correct interpretation of counting rules and submit Measurement Data to Quest Forum, as per version R5.5 version of the Measurement Handbook.
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit
- Conduct an audit based on process identification, sampling and questioning
- Write concise nonconformities
- Effectively report on an audit
- Follow-up on corrective actions
This course does not require any prerequisite; however knowledge of auditing any standard may be helpful.
- Training course notes