Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training (Certificate)
The course aims to provide delegates with an understanding of the fundamentals of Six Sigma so that they can contribute to Green Belt projects and know how to apply basis tools within a DMAIC or Problem Solving process on a routine basis.
The course contains a mixture of class room training led by a BSI Master Black Belt and syndicate exercises to allow delegates to practice and assimilate skills.
As a Yellow Belt you will have a good introduction to the Six Sigma theory and be able to contribute to Green Belt projects within your organisation. Play your part in achieving operational and transactional improvements to save time and money and boost customer service delivery.
Who should attend?
“The course was delivered at the right pace with a balance of practical and theoretical learning.”
- The course will benefit delegates from businesses that are implementing Six Sigma and wish to widen the knowledge base of their workforce in terms of overview, expectations and capabilities.
- The course will also benefit those looking for a Six Sigma taster – would Six Sigma be right for them or their business?
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- An introduction to Six Sigma
- Problem Solving using basic tools
- The DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve, Control) processes for Operational and Transactional businesses
- Understanding Data using Basic Statistics
- Ideas Generation & Selection
- Control Plans
How will I benefit?
Yellow Belt training is aimed at broadening the knowledge base of Six Sigma within a business so that DMAIC projects and problem solving have a fertile background. This will enable more projects to be identified and taken to a successful conclusion because the whole business shares an understanding of the need for improvement and how to do it.
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual