PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner
For those who need to set up and manage complex projects or who are involved in large-scale project work, and are looking for a best practice methodology. The Practitioner qualification provides all the tools you need to become a PRINCE2® expert and includes the foundation level qualification.
Who should attend?
The tools you need to become a PRINCE2® expert
- For those who need to set up and manage complex projects or who are involved in large-scale project work.
What will I learn?
- Competence in describing and applying all the PRINCE2® project processes and priciples and tailor them to a specific projects
- Ability to set up and manage complex projects
- An understanding of how to identify and control risks throughout the project
- The skills to monitor the objectives of a project and ensure a focus on quality is maintained
- An industry-recognised qualification that acknowledges your expertise as a project manager
- You will gain 30 CPD points on completing the course.
What is it about?
The Practitioner level qualification provides all the tools you need to become a PRINCE2® expert and includes the foundation level qualification.
It is an intensive five day programme that incorporates the management of project risk, maintenance of effective communication channels and control of spend within budget. Attention will be given to practical participation in a case study encompassing the most essential elements of a PRINCE2® project.
The course is accredited through the OGC and based on the 2009 version of the PRINCE2® manual.
The PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Office of Government Commerce in the United Kingdom and other countries.
This course is delivered by our partner Reed Learning in association with Insights, an Accredited Training Organisation for PRINCE2®