- Lead Auditor/Tutor
- ISO 9001 Quality
- ISO 14001 Environment
- ISO 45001 Health & Safety
- ISO 50001 Energy
- OHSAS 18001 Health & Safety
- SA 8000 – Social Accountability
- BSCI – Business Social Compliance
- Supply Chain Security Auditor
- ISO 22000 – Food Safety (just trained)
- Technical Energy Audits and Safety Audits
- Third party inspections, CDM, Head-Sustainability
- GRI based Sustainability Reporting
Summary of experience:
- 21 years Technical Auditing / ISO Auditing / Inspection / Training/ Corporate Sustainability Head in Global agro commodities trading Group, i.e. ETG.
- 17+ years in ISO auditing awareness, training, lead auditor courses EnMS
- Conducted over 2500 Man-days of audits, Trained more than 1500 candidates
- Training conducted in India and many other countries (more than 25 nos.) involved in International Service Development for the Training Courses (Foundation, Implementation, Internal Auditor and Lead Auditor Courses) of Energy Management System as per ISO 50001:2011 & EN 16001:2009 for DNV-Netherlands.
Cement, Paper, Power Plants / Utilities including LPG & NG Gas Supply, Textiles, Garments, Leather, Chemicals, Pharma, Oil & Gas, Mining, Metal, Steel, Foundry, Engineering, Automobile, Medical Device Equipment Manufacturing, Rubber, Tyre, Plastics, Shipping, Logistics, Warehouses, Foods & Beverages, Agriculture, Tobacco, Education, IT, Commercial Buildings-Hotel / Hospital / Banking / Technical Offices including Govt. Offices and building, Media-Newspaper printing and R & D projects and activities.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics (First Class)
- M.Sc. in Energy Engineering Sciences equivalent in B.E. (First Class with University Third Rank)
- M.Tech. in Energy Management (First Class with Distinction).
- Known Computer Languages i.e. C+, Pascal and Basic.
- Diploma in Industrial Safety (First Class)
- IRCA certified auditor and Tutor of ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, SA 8000 (Basic & Senior), C-TPAT, SMETA and SEDEX.